All you need to know about Medicare Insurance
Your search for a good and reputable insurance company will end with us at PRS Insurance. We offer different kinds of insurance policies, but specialize in Medicare insurance. Our rates are cost effective and our services are prompt. We are licensed and certified which means you can count on us. People residing in and around Dallas, Denton, Fort Worth and Houston can reap the utmost benefits of our insurance plans.
Medicare and its broad categorization
Medicare plans are broadly categorized into three parts, namely medical, pharmaceutical and hospital.
- Medical- When you consult a physician outside a hospital the Medicare policy will reimburse cent percent of the MBS fee in case of a general physician and 85% in the case of a specialist. It will offer the following benefits,
- Specified things for allied health solutions as a component of the plan related to Chronic Disease Management
- Specific items falling under the EPC program
- Specific things under the Palate and Cleft Lip Scheme
- Some surgical methods performed by certified dentists
- Surgical and therapeutic techniques performed by doctors
- Eye tests conducted by optometrists
- Examinations and tests by physicians required to treat illnesses like pathology tests and x-rays
- Consultation fees for physicians, including specialists
- Pharmaceutical- under the PBS scheme, you will pay just part of the expenditure of the prescription drugs purchased at pharmacies while the remaining will be covered via the PBS. In order to avail this advantage you should provide your Medicare card. In fact the money that you pay will differ with the medicine to a maximum. If you have a concession card, then you can take the pleasure of a lower utmost payment
- Hospital- under the Medicare plan you will be treated like a public patient and in public nursing homes for free by a physician appointed via the hospital. In fact, despite being privately insured you can select to get treated like a public patient
To know more about Medicare plans, please feel free to contact us.