Medicare Supplement Insurance and Medigap Plans for Seniors in Addison, Dallas, Denton, Fort Worth, Houston, Richardson, TX
Major Medical makes it possible for clients to achieve substantial protection against the high cost of medical care. Major medical usually picks up where basic medical expense insurance leaves off, in one of two ways: as a supplement to a basic plan or as a comprehensive stand-alone plan.
Individual health plans, although varied from state to state, must now include coverage for:
- Ambulatory patient services
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health and substance use disorder services
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care
We will be happy to discuss your needs.