Medicare Advantage Plans which are also referred as Medicare Part C is basically a plan through which a beneficiary can get several kinds of medicare benefits. It will offer all that is covered under the original Medicare, including part A and B and excluding the hospice care. A Medicare Advantage Plan also includes other benefits too like vision, dental, and prescription drug coverage. If you need such Medicare Plans and wish to know more about it, get in touch with us at PRS Insurance Solutions. Our service areas include Addison, Dallas, Denton, Fort Worth, Houston and Richardson.
Explore the Different Types of Medicare Advantage Plans
These plans come in different types, and their benefits will vary as per the plan. Below is a list of the different forms of medical advantage plans available. Take a look.
- Medical Savings Account
- HMO Point of Service
- Special Needs Plans
- Private Fee for Service
- Preferred Provider Organization
- Health Maintenance Organization
Top 3 Benefits of Using Medicare Advantage Plans
When you invest in these plans, you can be benefited in the following ways:
- You will receive a premium for your plan.
- Apart from the advantages that the original medicare provides, this plan will also cover extra perks which are not covered via Part A and B like dental and vision coverage.
- A Medicare Advantage Plan generally comes with an utmost out-of-pocket limit, considering on the amount that you will invest every year in the health costs. The moment this limit is reached, you will pay absolutely nothing for the covered services. Every plan has a different limit, and it can change every year.
If you purchase a medicare advantage plan from us, PRS Insurance Solutions, our experts will guide you in every step possible to help you choose the right coverage option. Most importantly, if there is a particular hospital or doctor that you wish to visit, ensure to check whether it is included under the plan you are interested in or not. For more information, call us at our toll free number 866-894-0174.